As of Tuesday, June 6th, our new “Temporary” Hudson office location is: 70 Healy Boulevard, Hudson, NY

We participate in a variety of insurance plans and HMO’s. Some plans pay a fixed fee for a procedure while others may pay a percentage of the charges.

All remaining balances, deductibles, co-insurance and co-payments are the responsibility of the patient and are due and payable at the time of service. To assist in payment, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash or personal checks.

We are also a Medicare Provider and will be glad to file Medicare claims for eligible patients. While Medicare pays only 80% of their approved fees, Medicare patients are responsible for any deductible, as well as the remaining 20% balance.